PTC October Annual General Meeting

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: PTC October Annual General Meeting
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:26:56 EDT
This is a reminder to Pacific Tiger Club members regarding our October Club
event which is our Annual General Meeting.  For reservations please contact
President Budd Bennion no later than Wednesday, Oct 13, with your menu
selection and the number in your party.  You may reply directly to this
e-mail (off-list), or call Budd at home.  His phone number is in the Club
Newsletter and the Club Roster.  Details are below.  A map can be e-mailed to
you upon request.  We hope to see you there!

    1) Garden Herb Chicken
    2) Shrimp & Scallop Saute
    3) Southwest Pork Tenderloin, with corn salsa.

Day:        Saturday