Re: V6 for sale in CA?

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: V6 for sale in CA?
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 00:19:50 -0700

Christopher Albers wrote:

> 65_s5v6@prontomail.com writes:
> >The mechanic who installed my V6 mentioned someone is looking to sell a
> >converted V6 Alpine for $4k and thought I knew who that might be.  He
> >has a potential buyer.  Seems pretty cheap considering what I'm
> >spending!
>
> >Anybody know the seller?
>
> That would be Steven Alcala.  He has the car listed in a recent Tiger
> Tales.  Sorry, don't have his number handy.
>
> CNA

Steve Alcala's # is (310)322-6323. He and the car are in El Segundo,
California, near Los Angeles Airport (LAX). The car, by the way, has a SVO
turbocharged V6 and puts out around 200HP net. I've seen the car up close
and it's a beautiful job. Non standard dash, though, but a great black
paintjob. Needs some minor finishing up but it is very fast and ready to go.

Steve Sage