Re:

To: Pete Stanisavljevich <pete_stanisavljevich@valpak.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

   I spoke with Norm about this a year ago, it turns out that the printing
company used went bankrupt and the plates are gone so no reprinting of the
book could be done without unrecoverable expence. In other words He ain't
gonna do it. Look for another volumn in the future(not a reprinting) but
he wont say when.
bill