inquiry 101199c

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 101199c
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:42:19 -0400
        I was running the front rigid brake lines last night, and
stopped; it has been so long since I took the old ones off I don't
remember the attachment where the front lines transition from rigid to
flex, right on that tab attached to the crossmember. Does the flex line
approach that point from below of above? Below suggests itself, as it
gives more 'flex room' for the flex lines to cope with steering and
suspension travel. Also, the RF rigid line I ordered is short, I think
it will _only_ work coming from above, leaving the flex line to attach
from below. However, the flex lines would sit, at their lowest point,
right at or slightly below the level of the lower control arm. That's
still pretty high, but I wouldn't ever want the flex lines, even these
braided stainless ones, to brush against the ground. I looked in all of
my books but couldn't find a picture that showd which way the lines
attached.

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333