tiger 260

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tiger 260
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:55:41 -1000
as some of you know i live in Hawaii. i will be returning to the "mainland"
soon. i do not see any reason in which i will need my old 260. it has the
heads,crank,pistons,rods,push rods,lifters, and maybe a couple other parts
on it. if you would like any or all of it you can have what you need. just
tell me what you want and send some money for the shipping. i will be
trashing it in one week so speak up soon. all is in bad shape and froze up
due to water being allowed to flow into the open intake (no carb on it).
Chris