Sunbeams abused at home

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeams abused at home
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 06:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
My Alpine and Tiger room together in the same bay of
my garage (snuggled about 5 inches apart).  I am
always very careful when I move them in and out.
Sunday night while they were asleep, the entire
electric garage door opener assembly dropped down onto
both of them denting each. #%$@&!!!!
My garage has a concrete ceiling and the expansion
plugs pulled right out.  On Saturday I was just
staring at those rust garage door springs and
wondering if they my break and damage the cars.  Moral
of the story - there is over 100 lbs of nasty metal
stuff hanging over your cars, make sure it is secure
and check it periodically.  I am going to run safety
cables through my springs and run a cable though the
opener too in case it decides to let go again.

Chris

=====