Re: Tiger, Alpine, Rapier

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger, Alpine, Rapier
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:34:41 -0400
I'm glad that Classic Motorbooks is re-issuing this book.

As is probably known already, the book was issued around 1983 for the
first time, and Richard Langworth has written many other books on
automobiles.

If you don't already have copy, by all means order one.As Bob described
it, it's a small book, and it lays out a general history of all three
models, at the expense of going into more detail on a single model.

I think at one time, Langworth operated a Harrington LeMans registry,
and the last address I have for it is:

        Harrington Register
        P.O. Box 385
        Contoocook, NH 03229