Hello Everyone!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello Everyone!
From: "Mark Klaus Radelow" <mradelo1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:38:10 -0700
Hi my name is Mark Radelow and I was subscribed to the list quite awhile
ago.  At the time I was thinking about getting a Tiger.  I even went to a
meeting of the STOA (I think) up in Orange County.  Anyways, at the time I
was maybe going to be working with Ford.  I sort of drifted away from
basically everything (except trying to find a job)...But now I am back and
happily working in San Diego.  Now that things kinda settled in my life I
have re-ubscribed back to the Tiger list.  I was at the great vintage races
down here this weekend  (I was crew for a family friend racing a
supercharger MG TD as well as two Alfa Romeos (one a TZ II!).  I saw the
gentleman with the yellow racing Tiger (I think his name was Dennis, I don't
have the race program with me) and as I sat and chatted with him I thought
to myself, "Hey I would LOVE to do this".  Well that spark I originally got
when I first saw the Tiger came back so here I am!  Beginning in next year I
am contemplating maybe setting out and looking for a decent (80's
restoration or so) MKI Tiger to prepare for street driving and some racing
as well.  So I figured I would join the list.  Anyway, if any of you are in
San Diego and planning any Alpine/Sunbeam events please let me know!  I
would love to come down and see your awesome cars!  Thanks!

Mark Radelow