RE: inquiry 102599b (#21) (follow up)

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: inquiry 102599b (#21) (follow up)
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:04:50 -0400

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com (new)
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

        I hope you're pulling my leg; or I've owned the GQ for 8 years
and I've always thought it was negative ground. Gee, the radio worked,
and I didn't do anything special to that. Yeah, you're pulling my leg.
You are, aren't you?

> wiring.  If you miss this, it may end up running backwards
> and over-fill your gas
> tanks from the float bowls.  {9->

        I could do this another way. I'm pretty sure I checked twice, at
least, to get the "in" and "out" correct on the pump, but right now I'm
sitting here wondering if I should have _triple_ checked it.

        Maybe if I get them both backwards, plumbing and electricals,
for once two wrongs will make a Wright. :^/