Cooling problem (non tiger)

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling problem (non tiger)
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:56:50 -1000
Hey all
 I have a problem and i hope at least one of you tiger folks no something
about chevys. I just bought a 86 iroc camaro that had a blown head gasket.
i replaced the head gasket and fixed the fan. i took it out for a spin
today and it over heated. on the side of the road i removed the thermostat
and went on my way. well it over heated again! i am not loosing any water,
it has a 16# cap. well when i got it home i noticed that the top cooling
hose collapsed. what could cause this? the inside of the radiator is shiny
and clean but i did notice that the water seemed to surge up and down at a
steady idle. Please help!!!! thanks
Chris in hawaii!!!!!!!!!!