Swiss Tigers

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Swiss Tigers
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:32:37 +0100
Well, I had guessed that there were about a dozen here in Switzerland.
How wrong can you be!  Roland Flueler has spent a great deal of effort
tracking down Tigers and we can now claim a total of 30 (thirty) in the
country - only three in the French-speaking west, the others in the
German-speaking east.  None in the Italian speaking bit - as far as we
know.
We are still trying to fill in some of the gaps in the data base, but
within a few weeks, we should be able to provide Norman with lots of
previously unknown stuff for TIROST.
Colin Mills
One of the three in the Suisse Romande.