Camero cooling (delete)

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Camero cooling (delete)
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 18:32:20 -1000
Well out with the carberated 305 and in with the TPI 350. my head was
busted and i was looking at $545 for one head and a valve job out here in
hawaii. well i picked up the paper and found a side impacted TPI 350 camero
for $500 with only 45,000 miles. i told him to keep the car but i got the
engine, all wiring, and the disk brake rear end for $ 500. i am still
working on the tiger. the rad shop said they could do me a custom aluminum
job for about $350. i think i will just buy the one mentioned on the list.
thanks for all the advice on a non tiger.
thanks
chris (in hawaii)