NOS "Sunbeam V8" inserts

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS "Sunbeam V8" inserts
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:17:50 -0700
Hi Listers,
    I'm still collecting parts for my car trying to collect what I need to
put it back together after it's first re-spray. I'm currently looking for
the plastic "Sunbeam V8" Inserts used on the fenders and trunk. I will need
to replace the front emblem on the grill as well. All have faded. Does
anyone know where I might be able to find NOS replacements? I tried Tiger
Tom's but they have sold out. Darn! A day late and a dollar short as usual.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ahead.
Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE