Go fast juice

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Go fast juice
From: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 18:00:56 -0700
Tiger289 wrote:

> WOW ....... massive damage, what caused the tank to explode? I was thinking
> about adding nitrous to one of my tigers. Not so sure now!

I have nitrous on my Tiger, and this doesn't scare me. From his own admission,
he left the bottle heater on which raised the pressure in the tank until it
exploded. It would have exploded equally as well had it been any other gas,
there was no fire. He is sueing the Mfr. because the pressure relief disc
didn't pop as it should have. I don't have a bottle warmer, and if I did I
wouldn't wire it to work while the key was off. Impressive power in compressed
gases though!

Michael