Re: Water Temperature Guage

To: rflynn@dircon.co.uk, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Temperature Guage
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:44:42 EST
In a message dated 11/15/99 1:26:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rflynn@dircon.co.uk writes:

<< while back there was some discussion about replacing the stock voltage
 regulation/sending unit do-hickey with a solid state piece to improve the
 accuracy of the water temperature guage (don't know about my temp guage, but
my
 fuel guage certainly never ever reads "Full").  Could anyone fill me in on
the
 actual details of this operation or what options are available?  As this
message
 makes painfully clear, I'm not au fait with this sort of thing.

 thanks in advance, >>
In order to get your fuel guage to read full all you need to do is spend a
little more at the fuel pump.
Sorry I couldn't resist :-)