Draining Gas for Winter

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Draining Gas for Winter
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:08:51 -0800

I just saw someone saying that they were keeping the gas tank low because
they were going to stop driving the car for the winter.  I think it was
Larry.  Anyway, while pulling out my tanks this weekend, I noticed that at
least the right one had a small drain plug on the rear bottom left.  I
didn't look at the other tank, or look to see if there is a corresponding
hole in the car underneath that drain plug.  But, a drill will take care of
that problem.  Seems to me like an easy way to clear out the tank for the
winter - and let some of the gunk on the bottom get out.  (note, the drill
was for the car NOT the tank!)

Jay