Help

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:03:29 -1000
when the P.O. had the new trunk pan welded into my Tiger he did not have the
hole cut for the balance tube. i am in bad need of the exact demensions and
location of this hole. i have found a great oil filter relocation adapter if
any body is interested in the part number. i was thinking of putting an
inline cooler with the remote filter but there are so many choices. i would
guess my engine to be 240-260 HP, what size cooler can i use and where would
it mount. i was thinking of a small one placed in the opening beside the
radiator. have any of you tried the finned ring that you mount to your oil
filter?
thanks
chris