Old Red Mallory Coil- need help hooking up extra terminal???

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines AutoX Team" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Red Mallory Coil- need help hooking up extra terminal???
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:49:03 -0800
I recently acquired an old red mallory coil from the 60's and would like to
use it . To compare it to a conventional round coil, the center part is
round like a regular coil although slightly larger and the high tension lead
comes out of the center sort of like a spigot midway on a sun tea jar. It
has ends sticking out vertically at both the top and bottom, one with one
terminal and the other with 2 terminals. It also has a steel  mounting
bracket to mount it vertically on a firewall. If anybody remembers this coil
or is willing to help me with the connections I would sure appreciate it
before going to mallory. I have a jpg to send if someone wants to take a
crack at it. Thanks in Advance Bob