Re: Tool kit

To: laceyf@crosslink.net
Subject: Re: Tool kit
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:46:42 EST
Sorry guys.  My kit and jack aren't for sale.  Stays with
the car.

Question for the guru's.  The parts list lists a wheel brace.
I assume that this is the lug wrench.  But by hook or crook
I've acquired what really is a wheel brace from an old
Alpine owner.  Its a brace is the style of the wood brace
(auger drill) used in wood shop classes.  The socket on
the end doesn't fit my Tiger nut.  But its what I would call
a wheel brace.  So it the lug wrench the wheel brace or
is the thing I have the wheel brace.

The only other ones I've seen are in the tool kits found
in the boot of 49-53 Alpines.

Also acquired an engine hand crank for the Alpine.
Doesn't fit the Harmonic balancer nut on the Tiger.
Besides I don't think I could hand crank the V8.

Dave Johnson, Chicago.