Tiger guru in DC or Denver?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger guru in DC or Denver?
From: bruce childers <bruce_childers@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:20:29 -0800 (PST)
I'm planning to buy a Tiger while I continue my quest for another
project (a Turner Mk I/II autocross car...but that's another
story altogether ;).  I've found two cars that sound interesting.
One is a clean, original driver local to me in DC and the other
is a fully restored car in Denver.  As a Tiger neophyte, I'd like
to find someone in both areas to inspect the cars and give general
advice.  A friendly person, a shop, or a club would be great!
Please contact me off list.  Here's your chance to spend someone
else's money!  ;)

Cheers,

Bruce

p.s., know of any clean, original Tigers for sale?