B382002322 ( IN PIECES ) update

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: B382002322 ( IN PIECES ) update
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:31:00 -1000
well today i got the engine and tranny all bolted up. the headers are really
close, about a quarter inch from the motor mount/frame. i also got the fuel
tanks in. the cross over tube was a real pain in the ___ to install. I have
taken pictures along the way for my web page. the car is not all that
pretty. the engine bay in Excellent though. my girlfriend thinks i love the
car more than her, i think i would give her up first. i named the car Mindy,
she is high maintenace and always something wrong! Well i am back to the
garage, i have to figure out how to route my fuel lines/pump/filter.
Chris B382002322 ( IN PIECES )