Safety hook addendum

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety hook addendum
From: "Jay Laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:04:11 -0800
When I said 3/8" and 1/2" for the length of the hook on the hood part - not
the deck part, I meant if you look at the hood part from the top - so you
are looking at the tip of the plunger with the slot in it (which I guess is
really the bottom if you are looking at it while it is attached to the
hood) - "as the bird flies" the distance from the front edge of the hook to
the back edge is 3/8" or 1/2" (and just over 1" wide - from visual memory,
the other dimensions I measured).

So, they looked like this (hope this ASCII Art works for you):

S3:
______________
|                               |
|                               |