Re: No Tiger content - watch your speed

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: No Tiger content - watch your speed
From: Tiger2@telus.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:36:38 -0800
I suspect that we are in the presence of another one of those cute urban myths.
factor that needs to be considered is that a hand held police radar gun has a
thirty watt transmitter.  I very much doubt that it would be detected by anyone
more than a mile or so away and it certainly wouldn't transmit a high enough
energy signature for it to be mistaken for an active targeting system.

Honest, I tried to stay out of this but I just couldn't help myself.

Mike Clark
B382100417