Boot Floor Removal tool

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Boot Floor Removal tool
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:11:18 -0800 (PST)
Sorry if this is a duplicate.  I sent it previously
from my other address which shoud be refused by the
"majordomo"

I want to cut the boot floor out of one Sunbeam and
put it in another.  I don’t have any tools that will
allow me to do this.  I imagine my options would be
some sort of torch, a grinder/cut off wheel, a
Sawzall, or a Nibbler.  I would buy one of these if it
was less than $100 and I thought I could use it for
other things.  I don’t plan on doing a whole lot of
car chopping in the future.  Or I could rent the right
tool for the job.  What is right tool for an amateur
to do the job?  I would think the torch would be the
best tool, but it seems a little more dangerous than
the other options.

If anyone has done this before and has any advice, I
welcome it.

Thanks,

Chris