Re: Valentine One.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valentine One.
From: nfgjr@juno.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:29:20 -0500
If I remember the story correctly the individual who started Cincinnati
Microwave (I forgot his name) Built the business ,which was famous for
its Escort Radar detectors, in the basement of his house. The business
expanded to the current size, someone made him an offer and he sold it.
After several years he became bored (tinkerers are like this) and he
decided to build a new detector that would continue the radar detector
technological evolution instead of standing still like most companies do,
Hence the advent of the Valentine.
As I get older and the fact that the speed limit has been raised in spite
of the fact that I commute aprox 25-30K miles per year I haven't found
the need for a detector. If I did I would definitely procure the
Valentine based on the reports that I have read and seen.

The Garlands
nfgjr@juno.com