Re: Andy Rooney Tiger

To: PackerTL2@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Andy Rooney Tiger
From: "Stephen G Jogan" <sjogan@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:40:10 -0500
There is a chapter in his book "Sweet and Sour" (Putnam 1992) that is all
about his Tiger and how much he enjoys it. According to the book he bought
the car in 1966 for $3,500. He also says he's got a 289 in it and only
drives it in fair weather. This, of course, was at the writing of the book
in 1992 which makes it 26 years later. I think it's great if he still has
it.