RE: inquiry 120699c (further)

To: "'laceyf@crosslink.net'" <laceyf@crosslink.net>,
Subject: RE: inquiry 120699c (further)
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:35:26 -0600

        At the risk of going terminally off-topic, the last Falcons _I_ know
of were for the 1970 model year, and were just another trim level on the
intermediate Fairlane/Torino/whatever chassis. Through 1969, they were still
compacts. This is US market only; here in Washington, DC, in the mid 1970's,
I remember seeing new (?) Falcons with the 1960-1963 rounded body style, but
rectangular headlights and other upgrades -- parked in front of the
Argentine embassy. Well, all of the old body dies had to go _somewhere_.

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333