inquiry 121399a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 121399a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:22:17 -0600
        I just got the Sunbeam Tiger note pads I told y'all about earlier.
Really good service, save that my shipping instructions to send 'em to my
office were ignored and they arrived at home, where our postal carrier
_rammed_ them into our mailbox. No damage, though.
        I'd like to tell you that the Tiger pad looks so much better than
the Iso, Jensen, Bizzarrini and Allard pads I got, but that wouldn't be
quite true -- they all look pretty good. The Tiger depicted is a Mk1A with
LAT70's, shown from the left front quarter. The detailing is complete, I
don't see anything missing or distorted. The picture is offset slightly to
the left on the page, but I think that was done for artistic purposes.
        The pads don't seem to be made of any particularly fine grade of
paper, and the chipboard back is a bit thin, but most folks wouldn't notice
or care and an upgrade would probably raise the price of the pads. These
pics look good enough that I'm considering framing one from each pad.

Paul Burr wrote:
>I decided to put it to
>work and make a new web site;
>http://users.ids.net/~tigerpb/tiger_pages/Page_1x.html

        Neat site, Paul. At least the first 5 pages, which is as far as I
got. And those were some interesting headers on that car!

Mike Wood wrote:
>Anyhow, since the holidays are upon us and
>Christmas seems to be the most common one of
>the season, I thought I would ask you all what you
>would like Tiger Santa to bring...

        (a) One of those New Zealand prints of the LeMans Tigers.
        (b) Holley Pro-Jection for the Garage Queen
        (c) A restored Iso Rivolta, Facel-Vega HK500 or Bristol 407
        (d) A lift for the garage

        Might as well think big...

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333