Re: Installation Instructions - Torque Arm

To: Tiger2@telus.net
Subject: Re: Installation Instructions - Torque Arm
From: Stephen Sorenson <math1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:30:48 -0800
Mike,

It is easier to install the torque arm incorrectly than it is to install it
correctly.  In particular, it is possible to install the wishbone shaped arm
on the driveshaft side or on the outer side of the bracket that mounts
around the differential housing.   Also, get good advice on how to adjust
the torque arm.  Installation and adjustment make a palpable difference in
the handling of the car.

I recommend that you call Dan Walters (after 9:00 A.M. PST).

Steve Sorenson