RE: Tiger II

To: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger II
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:21:55 -0800
Chris and the list.....

IMHO, VIP Classics is one of the biggest rip-off classic car places around.
Numerous individuals from this list have had some very poor experiences with
these people, and they do not reflect well on the more reasonable classic
car culture here in San Diego.

Hopefully, your good experience with Smitty far offset your experience with
VIP.  Smitty is a great guy and reasonably priced, again IMHO.

If you are ever in town again, give us a heads up and maybe we can get a few
of the crew to meet at Shakespeare's for a pint or two....in my case, two
definitely.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373