Stuck in 3rd

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuck in 3rd
From: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:42:09 -0500
A couple of months ago my friend and I set out for a car show in B9472487
and at the end of his street, he couldn't pull it out of 3rd.

Due to the holidays, we have yet to check it out but we may attack it
Saturday.  Has anyone experienced such a problem and what should we look
for?  I am hoping for a simple binding linkage but I'm worried that it
will start a restoration that we weren't planning on starting for many
years in the future.

Matt
B9472103 in pieces in the garage and attic

Why pay more to get Web access?