Radio

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:22:51 -0600
Listers,
Now that I have been driving my car pretty regular I miss a radio ... even
if it is a 1960's vintage.
Does anyone out there have a radio, antennae and the mounting stand they
would consider selling a soon to be displaced Canadian.
I saw an ad in fast fords and mustangs about a guy who takes your stock
radio and puts a CD device into it and it is not visible at all. Has anyone
on the list done this and did it work OK. I would like to retain the
original components but if someone has a radio that does not work I would
like to try it with that.
Please help!!!
Regards,
Tim Ronak