Re: Classic Drain; Contemporary Rant

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Classic Drain; Contemporary Rant
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:43:33 -0500
Why don't we check out Cuba and steal their 50s classics to replace our classic
loss---or swap the Cubans one-for-one for the boring Japanese & Korean
econoboxes---toyotas, Nissans, Mitsus, Daewoo, etc. that are visually polluting
our
shores???? Alternatively, we could limit car exports to Renaults, Fiats, &
Pougeuts(sp?) Or the new Chevvy sedan---do they dare to call it an
Impala---which wins
my vote for the ugliest car of the 90s.