Help: Roof hinges

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help: Roof hinges
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:41:14 -0600
Listers,
HELP!!!
I need 2 convertible top hinges that may be maimed twisted or not
salvageable. I have found a useable good set on a HOT Rodded Alger car that
will never use a convertible top. The deal is, he will swap me if I can
provide him with the housing portion that will allow him to bolt on the
chrome plates so that he can mount the hard top. I do have a set of twisted
hinges on my car but I am not able to disassemble my car to get the hinges
off at this point. Ideally I would like to save the hinges on my car as they
look repairable and someone else may be able to use them in the future. If
you can help out please let me know.

I did find someone with a radio but it says Sunbeam Transistor on the front,
but the one on ebay says Motorolla on it???? Which radio is the "correct"
radio? Also does anyone have the "console" that mounts below the dash that
the radio and speaker mount into that they could part with?

Best Holiday Regards,
Tim Ronak
B382000680