Re: Stuck in 3rd responses

To: Matthew P Bouchelle <mbouchel@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck in 3rd responses
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:07:53 -0500
At 10:04 PM 12/21/1999 -0500, you wrote:
... but I am wondering if the Tiger shifter was unique
>to the Tiger or was it a Ford or what?  In other words, other than
>rebuilding this one or buying an aftermarket unit like a Hurst, is there
>another vehicle (Mustang) that would have this shifter?
>
>Thanks again,
>Matt
        Matt,
        The Tiger shifter is a regular Ford 4 speed shifter from
around the period of 1964.  It was used in many Ford products
including the  Cobra.  The shift handle came in various lengths
and bends, but the basic shifter assys were all the same.
Even the rubber boot and chrome trim for the boot were stock Ford
items.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others