Clock & Engine tag 4440-F21KA

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clock & Engine tag 4440-F21KA
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:30:14 -0500
I just found a new smiths clock that looks like the "correct clock" shown in
The book of Norman".  The numbers above the 12 are CE2194/02 and I see no
"negative ground" markings.  The connection is a single female quick
connection with a green insulation showing at the base.  Anyone have
opinions or absolutely know if I can just run a constant "+" lead to the
tang or if I need to have the clock reworked for negative ground or can I
take advantage of the dash being wood and insulated and hook a positive lead
to the case and a ground to the tab?  (I realize I will need to insulate the
case from stray grounded under dash items)

I have also found the engine tag (From the valve cover) for Bruce Wheelers
car in TX - per the book of Norman.  Does he still own it and would he or
the current owner want it back.  # is in the subject bar.

Brad
DC 586-5233
407-261-8614