Paint code

To: "'deiland1@elp.rr.com'" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Paint code
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:28:10 -0600
Dan,
The paint code is almost irrelevant if you have a sample of the color. All
the paint guy needs is Duponts color matching camera and he can find the
code electronically. If the Dupont rep's are not willing to help you out the
Sikkens guys will. Let me know where you are Dan and I will put you in touch
with the Sikkens guys close. One thing you may want to consider is that
Sikkens has a colored primer that can be mixed to ANY solid color. This way
when the car gets chipped,.... And it will happen.....it will not be readily
noticeable.
>From the Sikkens Guy,
Tim Ronak
B382000680
Currently in Canada moving to Orange County Somewhere California