Wheels, Apples and Oranges

To: "Tigers (E-mail)" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels, Apples and Oranges
From: "BRENNAN,STUART (A-Andover,ex1)" <stuart_brennan@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:00:14 -0500
Are we all talking about the same wheels here?  My Westerns have eight
curved spokes and look sort of like Minilites or Panasports.  From the
pictures I've seen, the wheels on the Miles car, like the ones that Steve
has, also have eight spokes, but there the similarity ends.  The spoke shape
is significantly different.

I also find it interesting to note that one source suggests that the
Westerns are a copy of the Shelby wheels, while another source suggests that
Western made the Shelby wheels.  Anybody know the whole story?

Stu