Re: Harrington Tiger for sale

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Colin Mills" <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: Harrington Tiger for sale
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:57:32 -0800
Colin,
Yes, we are all scoffing so much we may choke on this one.  Does the name
Peter Mathews ring a bell.  How do I put this delicately?  IT'S A FAKE!  The
one and only Tiger Harrington is here in California, it is in concours
condition and is shown at several events throughout the year.
Since you are so close and can save us cheap Yanks a couple of pounds,
please call and get the details so we can all share in the fun.  Maybe we
can at least get the word "replica" associated with this Tiger amalgamation.
Of course, I am sure the sellers are being forthright to any prospective
buyers.

Tim Jordan
B9470080 (very rare as it is the only Tiger with this B9470080 ID)

> Well y'all might scoff.  I would, too, except that the two guys who run
the
> Sunbeam Spares Company are reputable and well-respected in the UK.  The
phone
> number is that of Prian Postle.  His partner is Keith Hampson.  Both long
time
> committe members of STOC.  Anyone curious enough to want to know more
should

Brian.

Colin Mills
B9473407 - formerly owned by Keith Hampson ...