RE: clutch help

To: "'Chris Vaught'" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch help
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:49:44 -0700
was it the rubber o-ring that fits on the piston, or the boot part that fits
around the outside of the cylinder? For a one-time drive, you don't REALLY
need the rubber boot. If you have some of the magic hydraulic grease that
Girling supplies, then pack a bit of that around the outside of the
piston/rod assembly. Or just use some wheel bearing grease. You will have to
clean this up afterwards, but it will get you on the road.

Theo