Re: Spare Parts

To: Laifman@flash.net, bartdog@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Spare Parts
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:57:19 EST
In a message dated 01/10/2000 5:08:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Laifman@Flash.Net writes:

<<  How much difference between front crossmember from
 > Series IV Alpine and MkI Tiger? >>

The most obvious is the mounting points for the steering rack, which the
Alpine crossmember doesn't have. There are a number of other differences that
I can't remember off hand, but I do know that an Alpine crossmember can be
modified to work in a Tiger application, as I have seen Tom Hall do the
conversion. As a matter of fact, I'll defer to Tom, as I have already
exhausted my knowledge in all of one sentence. Tom, you out there in the
ethernet?
Mike