Real

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Real
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:23:00 -0800
Listers,

     Also don't forget those all important rivets holding the VIN tag.
Besides being TAC'd, I believe this is this is the single most important
element to give comfort as to authenticity. My car has been TAC'd and the
certificate itself has a kind of disclaimer if the original rivets are not
in place. I also talked to one of the inspectors who said that if the
original rivets are not in place, bells and whistles go off.  Of course,
there are plenty of real Tigers that do not have the rivets and are not
TAC'd and even with these, nothing in life is guarenteed. However, I paid a
lot of money for my car and it sure helps me sleep better.

Bill

B382000505LRXFE (with rivets)

TAC # 333