alpine and tiger look-a-like headlite rims

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: alpine and tiger look-a-like headlite rims
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:15:03 -0800
Just a quick note gang.  I was just looking at a 91 Alfa Romeo spider that
was for sale on ebay and noticed that it's head light rims looked a lot
like the MK II Tigers head light rims.  They were stainless steel or
chromed steel it's hard to tell.  But I thought I would pass this on in
case some one had access to this type of car and could tell for sure if
they would make a good substitute.
I have a jpg I made from the ebay add if anyone wants to see it let me know.
Or if you want to go see the car on ebay here's the url: (It's a very slow

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=235081428

Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie