Re: Restored Tiger

To: <Alf615@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Restored Tiger
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:18:19 -0800
Peter,

My hat is off to you, a GORGEOUS restoration, and a GREAT documentation, I
love to see the passion that some people have & the PRIDE & Satisfaction,
that comes with doing it YOURSELF, and the way YOU want it....
Just for the *FUN* of it...

Take care, drive safe & I truly hope to see the car in person some day.

Warmest Regards,

Jan Harde...
(Former owner of Tigers but Soon to be again!!)