FW: inquiry 011800c

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: inquiry 011800c
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:09:03 -0600

        Hmmm, a fun project for someone with computer graphics expertise
might be "bogus", just-for-fun, dealer Monroney labels (or, as Steve points
out, invoices) for current owners. Plug in a local dealers name, address &
phone #, list base price plus LAT options now on the car, and the total $$$.
Perhaps even the current owners name & address.
        Nah. Somebody would just try to pass them off as real, take all of
the fun out of it. Probably illegal, too, even the dealer no longer exists,
the make of car is gone and the owner hadn't been born yet.

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333