Re: Mini-starters

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Mini-starters
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:56:50 -0600
At 10:27 PM 1/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm through with the really icky part of this, and hopefully the next
>warm spell will see me with enough free time to finish the job.
>
>http://members.home.net/tsmit/starter.html
>
>If anyone else has done an installation similar to this I (and maybe
>others) would like to hear about your experience.
>
>Regards,
>Theo Smit
>tsmit@home.com
>tsmit@isotel.com
>B382002705
>http://members.home.net/tiger1.html

It's not clear from your photographs, but many of these mini-starters can
be rotated on the bellhousing base piece so that the solenoid can be in any
of two or three positions.  If this is possible with yours, you may be able
to get in a downside position and miss your headers completely.  My Tilton
is installed this way.  BTW these are generally very good starters.

Tom