Re: Pittsburgh Tigers, mismatched #'s and w.n.a.r.t.g.'s

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh Tigers, mismatched #'s and w.n.a.r.t.g.'s
From: WebMechanic <mmeswarb@itexas.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:46:20 -0600
Just wanted to mention, that I lived in Pittsburgh for a couple years.  If the
car started life there, it is most assuredly a rust bucket or a conversion.
Although I'm not sure where they'd find a good Alpine body for the conversion
either.

One morning on the way to work while stopped for a light, I noticed the road
ahead looked white with ice.  To my surprise, it wasn't ice, but white from
salt that had been used earlier in the week.  I saw "restoration projects"
that would have broken in half during the tow home.  The body shops there are
experienced at replacing whole floors and frames on early Mustangs.

If you got past that though, it had lots of twisty roads through the hilly
country side.  Actually a very nice city.

Mark