Radar detectors

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Radar detectors
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:01:29 EST
Here in IL, the Politzei have switched to Laser detectors.
With its instant on capability and speed of light pulse,
by the time you detector goes off, its too late.
Friends that are cops, say they always give tickets
to those with detectors figuring they are speeders anyway.
Without a detector you have a chance of talking your way
out or getting a warning.

Besides if you know your area, you know where the traps
are.  I can open my Tiger up on lots of roads without fear
except where I know they are taking pictures.  As my old
drill sergeant said, 'It's OK to play around, just don't play
around the flag pole'.

On the interstates, I still swear by the CB.  You will always
hear about traps, miles before hand.  Besides you can
learn a completely different point of view on life.

This is the Blue Goose over to you.

Dave Johnson, B382002668, Chicago  (Finally winter).
Sitting and watching a work crew using a roaring bonfire
under a CAT that they turned off overnight.