Re: 302 engine number/year?

To: Derek White <derekw@zamnet.zm>
Subject: Re: 302 engine number/year?
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:10:43 -0800
My car was originally sold in Germany.  And according to a few fellow Sunbeamers
there was/is
a law in Germany that forbids a car being sold there under a name that is
already being used by
another.  In my case there apparently was a  Goliath Tiger sold there and so my
car had Alpine
script on the fenders when sold new.  According to David Duncanson one of twelve
sold in
Germany.

--
Larry Allbritton