Re: Performance Tuning the Tiger

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Performance Tuning the Tiger
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:55:35 -0500
My aircooled Norton motorcycle is at 11:1, aluminum head & cast iron cylinder,
serious knocking on street gas unless octane boosted to around 100 via Klotz
octane boost. After the blending, gas runs about $5.00 a gallon, but I get 60
miles out of a gallon.

BTW: Summer in FLA doesn't provide much air cooling affect!